Welcome to Young Female Entrepreneurs
Are you in your 20s or 30s and own a business?
As a YFE, YoungFemaleEntrepreneurs.com works to support and connect you with others who are doing what you’re doing– building businesses while going through some major life transitions (at below the average age for starting up).
How can you get involved?
- Come to our live, online Thursday night networking events. Find out more and add the next one to your calendar here: YFElive.com
- Follow along with our Daily ACTION Calendar. Take ACTION each day and share your results using the hashtag #dailyACTION. More at DailyACTIONCalendar.com
- Participate in Bootstrap Book Club: signup for updates at yfe.me/mailedit
- Meet up in person with our City Coordinators. These women all have their own businesses and work hard to be a leader for you, out of their desire to support other female entrepreneurs. The best way to find out more is to join our mailing list and select the city nearest you at YFE.me/MailedIt
- Finally, catch up on all of our past YFE features on Youtube, iTunes Video and iTunes Audio to feel inspired and connected to the community.
Want to reach out to me, Jenn (the YFE Director) to suggest a collaboration, find out more, or provide feedback? Contact YFE by email or phone. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in getting involved. Cheers to your success,
Subscribe on Youtube to get new episodes first…
About YFE: Young Female Entrepreneurs (http://youngfemaleentrepreneurs.com) is an online network connecting entrepreneurial women in their 20s and 30s with new people, brands, and headlines that help them start and grow businesses. Our community meets online over live webcasts and in person over dinner.
About #YFEchat LIVE: The Young Female Entrepreneurs live stream is a weekly show (Thursdays at 6p/9e) that provides a social viewing experience that allows entrepreneurial women in their 20s and 30s to meet one another over chat while also being introduced to new ideas and resources by our guests and their peers.