Let’s tweet at 4 PST/8 EST today! #YFEchat is a chat for entrepreneurial women in their 20s and 30s who are on Twitter. You can find out more about it here. Add it to your calendar so you don’t miss it!
Here are the 10 questions we will be discussing:
- Give us the 411 on YOU: what is your business, what stage of the business are you in, and where can we find you online.
- What is your background? Why are you in business doing what you are doing?
- Do you have partners. If no, have you ever had a partner in your business; why or why not?
- How much of your business is operated or marketed online?
- Have you ever needed to access any form of money, are needing to now, or foresee yourself needing it in the future?
- What do your friends and family think about you building a business?
- Are you employed elsewhere while building your business? If not now, in the past? What did the early days look like for you?
- Do you know other young, female entrepreneurs? Why is it beneficial for you to connect with women like yourself?
- How much time in your day do you spend working on or in your business? Do you set boundaries?
- What do you do when you don’t have your business owner hat on?