I sent this email out earlier to subscribers of “The Latest” and wanted to be sure everyone got the heads up to head over to Twitter tomorrow in the AM to mix and mingle via Twitter (many thanks to @EzraTech for asking for the info!)…
Do you tweet? We do! If you have a Twitter account, I would love to see you at tomorrow’s #YFEchat on Twitter beginning at 9am PST. The discussion is around the topic of “Who Are You?” The questions are geared to connect you with other YFEs based on common interests, business objectives, and geographic location. Find the questions below and additional information on chatting over Twitter.
After logging into your Twitter account, use http://tweetchat.com to manage the conversation. Test it out now by going there and entering in the hashtag #YFEchat.
The questions to answer and connect with others about are…
- What is your business and why does it exist?
- Do you have partners and what is your role within the business?
- What stage are you in your business? Are you in it full time?
- Why are you a YFE? Why are you pursing entrepreneurship?
- Do you have a mentor, or mentors? Who are they?
- What is your favorite business books and why?
- What does your average day look like? Do you keep a schedule?
- Do you go to networking events? Which events would you recommend?
- What is your rules for fashion when attending events. Are you a makeup and heels kind of girl or much more casual?
- Are you more of a self care, sacrifice, or suck it up kind of a girl? Why?